This is where I will show all of the grounds I have been to with the IRON!
- Another sing song, this time in Donny! - Donny – IRON 1 (Who are ya!)
- We’ve got Morris… Super Josh Morris! - Bury 0 – IRON 1 (Josh Morris free kick)
- Saturday Sing Song in Sheffield! Up the IRON! - Down to 10 men, playing top of the table Sheff Utd infront of 28,000 fans and we hang on for a fantastic draw! We’re on our way, we’re on our way, to the championship, we’re on our way!
- Football grounds that I have been to with the IRON! - These are the football grounds that I have been to watching the mighty IRON !! 18 away grounds & counting! Wigan Athletic (D), Fleetwood Town (W), Northampton Town (D), Oldham Athletic (Three times!, L D W), Coventry City (W), Rochdale (Twice, L D), Sheffield Utd (Twice, W D), Bradford City (D,W), Bury (Twice, W W), […]
- FA Cup Competiton Winner! - My team won the FA Cup competition at football. We all receievd a medal for winning!
- Official Scunthorpe United Mascot! - IRON 3 – 1 Bristol Rovers! I trained on the pitch and I met the referee. Our captain Steve Dawson led me on to the pitch where I shook hands with all the Rovers players (Booo !) I scored a hatrick of penalties against Scunny Bunny !!!
- Penalty shoot out winner! - At football this month I did really well and won the penalty shoot out competition! I really like my trophies!